A – Woman’s requirements
The woman needs to be president, executive member of the board, director-general or middle manager preparing succession. Female top managers with:
• willingness to share their experience and to absorb experiences from others in a peer-to- peer capacity building process and exchange of good practices.
• capable of respecting spaces of trust and confidentiality associated with the exchange of information within the RML.
• interest in taking advantage of national and international networking for the valuation of their businesses.
B – Company´s requirements
The company needs to be high performing and have tradable goods although not necessarily an exporter, in the following sectors: industry, T-KIBS, logistics and tourism (with differentiating projects). Or, if it is Commerce, it has to have relevant export activity.
Women will be automatically admitted as members of the network if they are top executives of:
- companies with PME Líder or PME Excelência statute.
- big companies with solid reputation
- fast-growing startups with a minimum of three-year track record of sales and sales in the last year above 500 thousand euros. (and a minimum of 20% growth over the last two years?)
All other cases will need to be evaluated by the Managing Commission and the evaluation is made on the profile of the woman, her specific competencies to contribute to the Network and the profile of her company.